What Is Crisis Management? How does it work? How can we plan and be prepared when crisis hits? What are the best practices to respond effectively to a threat? Who should be involved?
These (and many more) are some of the questions we would like to see answered during the fifth edition of CLAW, the Crisis Management Workshop for the GÉANT Community, happening online, on 7 December 2021.
Community representatives from Communications, NOC, CSIRT and Information Security Management are welcome to join CLAW, to work together in training sessions and safely experience a crisis simulation exercise.
- To increase crisis management awareness.
- To enhance crisis management skills.
- To enable sharing best practices and horror stories.
- To provide exercises, tools and training material.
What will participants gain from CLAW?
- Training on stress management, crisis communication or how to triage and prioritise during a crisis.
- Knowledge on being prepared for a network or cyber crisis.
- More know-how on crisis communication skills and management techniques.
- A crisis exercise to test and enhance their teamwork skills under pressure.
Programme – 7 December 2021
– Prioritising during crisis (Technical Training)
– Failing to prepare is preparing to fail
– Stress management: Keep calm, stress is totally normal!