GÉANT Learning and Development
The learning and development needs of the GÉANT Community Programme are supported by the GÉANT Learning and Development (GLAD) team. Through its work, GLAD aims to build NREN capabilities, foster knowledge sharing and create inspiration to help envisage and build the research and education network of the future.
The GLAD team design and deliver a combination of face to face and blended learning events, together with eLearning solutions and other resources for independent and instructor-led learning.
GLAD’s portfolio of learning services includes:
- eAcademy | Online learning created by the Community for the Community
- Training | Annual programme to build skills and knowledge
- Bespoke learning | In partnership with GN4-3 work packages
- Future Talent Programme | Developing the next generation
- Trust & Identity Mentoring | Mentoring for T&I students
- O’Reilly Media | Online learning platform
- Blog | Discussing current training topics
- Knowledge Briefing | Targeted newsletter to share hot topics
- Learning advice | An advisory service on learning best practices