How to organise an Infoshare
If you would like to organise an Infoshare, please consider the following information about your event:
- Who will attend/target audience?
- Will your event be recorded? If yes, will the recording be public or private?
- Would you like to include Q&As in the published video?
- What is the expected outcome?
- Are there any other specific groups the information about your Infoshare should be sent to?
Public Infoshare events will be promoted widely through mailing lists, newsletters, social media and the CONNECT website.
Public recordings will be uploaded on YouTube. For all the other, non-public events recordings please the GÉANT Partner Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org to define the required access. The dissemination of the non-public events will be internal.
Recordings of past infoshares
perfSONAR 5.0 release information
GÉANT Infoshare: EUDAT - Empowering NRENs and their Institutions with Data Management Capabilities
GÉANT Infoshare: Quantum Key Distribution Deployments | 25 November 2022
GÉANT Infoshare: In-band Network Telemetry Measurements | 24 November 2022
GÉANT Infoshare: SCION Access for Universities and Research Institutes | 24 November 2022