How to organise an Infoshare
If you would like to organise an Infoshare, please consider the following information about your event:
- Who will attend/target audience?
- Will your event be recorded? If yes, will the recording be public or private?
- Would you like to include Q&As in the published video?
- What is the expected outcome?
- Are there any other specific groups the information about your Infoshare should be sent to?
Public Infoshare events will be promoted widely through mailing lists, newsletters, social media and the CONNECT website.
Public recordings will be uploaded on YouTube. For all the other, non-public events recordings please the GÉANT Partner Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org to define the required access. The dissemination of the non-public events will be internal.
- CyberSecMonth 2022 Webinar | Prime Crime – Ransomware has grown up, and we should too | 6 October 14:00 CEST6 October 2022 – 14:00 – 15:00 CEST | Speaker: Charl… Read more »
- Webinar: High-Performance, Scalable and Secure IP-Optical Networks for REN 6th October 2022 13:00 BST (14:00 CEST)Scientific research requires massive amounts of data that needs to… Read more »
Recordings of past infoshares
GÉANT Infoshare - Management and monitoring of Time & Frequency services | 21 June 2022
GÉANT Infoshare - Campus Network Management as a Service CNaaS | 4 May 2022
GÉANT Infoshare - White Box in NREN Context | 8 December 2021
GÉANT Infoshare - GÉANT Community Programme | 7 December 2021
GÉANT Infoshare - Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) Physical implementation and testbed | 15 Oct 2021